This course is about taking your first steps to become a technical product manager. It starts by going over some basic questions such as what is a technical product manager? Then you'll see how the role connects the business with technology. You'll see how technical product management relates to Scrum, agile and project management. Then you'll get an overview of some core technology concepts such as software development, databases and even statistics. Finally, you'll see some of the latest concepts in technical product management such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup. If you're interested in becoming a technical product manager for cutting edge products, then this course is a great place to start.
What Will You Learn?
- The Role of a Technical Product Manager
- How to Bridge Technology and Business
- How Agile and Scrum fit with Product Management
- When to use a different Delivery Approach
- Use Design Thinking with your Product
- When to use Lean Startup or Kanban
- Newer ideas in Databases and Software
- How to Approach Artificial Intelligence Products